Inspired Outdoor Learning at Normanby Hall
Spring is now upon us! Although our outdoor workshops can be booked all year around, many of you will be looking for outdoor learning opportunities in the coming term. Please find attached our new outdoor learning leaflet.
It has been proven that learning outside the classroom can raise attainment and improve behaviour. It can motivate and engage all children in their learning, especially those who may not learn well in the traditional classroom setting.
Our secure 300 acres of parkland at Normanby Hall Country Park enable children of all ages to be immersed and inspired by the outdoor environment.
We are now taking bookings for the following workshops:
- Woodland Adventure Learning workshops in our forest. Activities include shelter building, fire making, creative and imaginative crafts
- Science in the Garden – working in the garden at Normanby Hall Country Park on scientific experiments and on real projects for the gardeners.
- Pond Dipping, bug hunting and habitats and woodland detectives - we have 25 free visits of these workshops. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Storytelling in the woodland - stimulate the senses in our magical storytelling area.
- Changing Seasons - learn about spring through fun activities and songs.
To book please contact Jo Collis on 01724 297055 or email email@example.com
Read the Inspired Learning newsletter by clicking on the image below.