LLF TSA is pleased to share with you the event information for our latest range of Professional Learning programmes for teachers which will be taking place during 2019 and beyond. Most of these Professional Learning programmes and events can be requested on a bespoke basis for your school, academy, college or organisation.
Applications can be made online or by e-mail/facsimile after completing the relevant event application form or by contacting Catherine Thompson (for all programmes and events) on 01724 842960 in the TSA Office. Short profiles of each programme and event are provided below. For dates, charges and more information, please refer to the information leaflets via the links below.
- Best Practice: High Impact Strategies for Teachers - from Spring 2020
- Best Practice: High Impact SEND Strategies - from Spring 2020
- Local Leader of Education Application & Assessment - Autumn 2019
- National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML) - from Autumn 2019 (2+ terms)
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL) - from Autumn 2019 (2+ terms)
- National Professional Qualification for Headship - from Autumn 2019 (2+ terms)
- Teaching, Leading & Supporting Primary Mastery Mathematics (on request) - Autumn 2019 ff
- Specialist Leader of Education Application & Assessment - Autumn 2019
Best Practice: High Impact Strategies for Teachers
From Spring 2020 (TBC)
Best Practice: High Impact Strategies for Teachers will enable teachers in all phases to further develop, improve and embed essential teaching skills and strategies in order to consistently deliver highly effective lessons. The programme consists of up to three afternoon sessions (1) Creating a culture of excellence in my lessons (2) Effective questioning and feedback in lessons (3) Stretching and challenging the more able. Delegates may attend one or more of the sessions. Each session will help delegates to develop the embedding of pedagogy and assessment practice. Additional learning opportunities can be provided for teachers to collaborate and develop high impact models across the partnership as well as to observe best practice in a range of different contexts. These afternoon professional learning events will take place in a National Teaching School training facility. To reserve places on the next programme, please apply online or send a completed application form by e-mail to: LLFevents@northlincs.gov.uk
Teaching, Leading & Supporting Primary Mastery Mathematics is delivered in association with the Yorkshire & Humber Maths Hub & North Lincolnshire Council, has been designed by experienced and successful primary maths specialists. This highly effective programme is designed to give maths subject leaders, teachers and/or teaching assistants the capacity and capability to implement the new maths curriculum across the primary phase leading towards mastery based learning and deep thinking. To reserve places on the next programme, please apply online or send a completed application form by e-mail to: LLFevents@northlincs.gov.uk