National Professional Qualifications (NPQ)
NPQ Application Window Open Now!
Following confirmation from the DfE, Leading Learning Forward TSA with The Humber Teaching School are delighted to announce that they have been successfully accredited as providers for the recently updated National Professional Qualifications (NPQs).
LLF TSA with The Humber Teaching School is pleased to offer:
- National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH) - GOV.UK
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL) - GOV.UK
- National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML) - GOV.UK
Our Teaching School partner, Learners First and other nationally accredited providers, will also be offering and delivering:
Further details about the new NPQEL programme and application process are available from Learners First.
These qualifications are exciting additions to the Professional Learning portfolio of leadership programmes and qualifications of both Teaching Schools. These qualification programmes will challenge and inspire current and future leaders at all levels in schools and academies across North and North East Lincolnshire, Kingston-upon Hull and beyond.
How to Apply
Read and download our current NPQ information leaflets below:
- National Professional Qualifications (Summary 2020-21)
NPQ Information Leaflets
Download and read individual (PDF) information leaflet copies relating to each qualification via the links below:
- National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML: 2020-21)
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL: 2020-21)
- National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH: 2020-21)
NPQ Delivery Plan with Assessment Dates
Key Policies, Notices & Protocols 2020-21
The current NPQ policies, notices and protocols (in PDF format) can be read and downloaded via the links below are as follows:
- National Professional Qualifications (NPQ) Privacy Notice
- NPQ Academic Misconduct Policy and Procedures
- NPQ Assessment Agreement Form
- NPQ Attendance and Absence Protocol
- NPQ Charging Policy
- NPQ Complaints Policy and Procedures
- NPQ Malpractice and Maladministration Policy
- NPQ Payment, Deferral & Withdrawal Protocol
- NPQ Venue Selection, Approval & Evaluation Protocol
- NPQ Quality Assurance Protocol
Current NPQ application forms for 2020-21 (Word document) are available via the links below:
- NPQML Application Form 2020-21
- NPQSL application window has CLOSED.
- NPQH application window has CLOSED.
The application window for THE NPQML courses, starting on Monday 19 October 2020, will remain OPEN until Wednesday 14th October! Completed application forms should be sent by e-mail to: LLFevents@northlincs.gov.uk
Eligibility for DfE Scholarship Funding
NB: DfE scholarship funding, for NPQ courses at all levels, is not currently available.
If you have any queries about the 2020-21 NPQ programme or wish to register interest for future participation in the NPQ programme, please contact Joanne Holmes in the LLF TSA office or Catherine Thompson in The Humber Teaching School office:
LLF TSA Office
- Telephone: 01724 842960
- E-mail: LLFevents@northlincs.gov.uk
The Humber Teaching School
- Telephone: 01472 582557
- E-mail: email@example.com
Page updated: 8 October 2020