I am delighted to share with you the Events Programme of Leading Learning Forward TSA, led by St Hugh’s School, which is a National Teaching School in North Lincolnshire working in association with The Humber Teaching School in North East Lincolnshire.
St Hugh's National Teaching School and The Humber Teaching School also work in association with over one hundred other partner and associate organisations.
As well as offering training and support for their own alliance, teaching schools identify and co-ordinate expertise from their alliance, using the best leaders and teachers to:
1. Play a greater role in training new entrants to the profession (Initial Teacher Training)
2. Lead peer-to-peer professional and leadership development (Professional Learning)
3. Identify and develop leadership potential (Leadership Development)
4. Provide support for other schools (Professional Support)
6. Undertake Research and Development
Leading Learning Forward TSA is delighted to offer the following programmes & qualifications:
Events, programmes and qualifications include:
- Best Practice: High Impact Strategies for Leaders - from Spring 2019
- Best Practice: High Impact Strategies for Teachers - from Spring 2019
- Best Practice: High Impact Strategies for Teaching Assistants - from Spring 2019
- Best Practice: High Impact SEND Strategies for the Classroom - from Spring 2019
- Encouraging Learning Skills - Spring 2019
- ELKLAN Speech & Language Support Programme (5-11 years) - Summer 2019
- ELKLAN Communication Support for Verbal Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder - Autumn 2018
- Literacy Challenge at Transition Programme - from Autumn 2018
- Local Leader of Education Application & Assessment - Autumn 2018
- Makaton Introductory and Refresher Workshops (on request) - from Autumn 2018
- Makaton Beginners Workshop - Autumn 2018
- Makaton Foundation Workshop - Spring 2019
- National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML) - from Spring 2019 (2 terms+)
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL) - from Spring 2019 (2 terms+)
- National Professional Qualification for Headship - from Spring 2019 ( terms+)
- Outstanding Teacher Programme (OTP) - Summer 2019
- Outstanding Teaching Assistant Programme (OTAP) - Summer 2019
- Role of the Pupil Premium Leader - Autumn 2018
- Supporting Children with Speech & Language Needs - Autumn 2018
- Teaching, Leading & Supporting Primary Mastery Mathematics (on request) - from Autumn 2018
- Promoting & Developing Positive Behaviour Programme for Teaching Assistants - from Autumn 2018
- Specialist Leader of Education Application & Assessment - Autumn 2018
Each one of these events forms part of a nationally recognised licensed programme/qualification or has been developed locally in association with LLF partners.
Bespoke events are available on request. It may be possible to arrange events for groups of staff in your school. Please contact the LLF TSA office (telephone: 01724 842960) to discuss your requirements or to seek answers to any questions you may have.
Leading Learning Forward TSA is a non-profit making alliance. The charging policy, terms & conditions for events and current event fees are detailed on the website. For all chargeable events, cancellation fees will be applicable. Applicants allocated places on multi-session events should attend all sessions.
Joining instructions for events are sent out by email to event delegates (copied to the delegate’s organisation) at least seven days before the start of the event.
The event fee includes:
- One place per delegate at the programme or qualification event(s);
- Access to resources and materials needed at the event (except where stated as items to be purchased separately). Other resources may be downloaded from the website;
- Tea, coffee and refreshments on arrival and during any breaks at the event.
Any surplus generated as a result of each event is retained by LLF TSA as a working fund for investment. The margin set for each event varies depending upon costs and circumstances.
NB: Applications received for events which are either over or under subscribed will be transferred, where possible, to the next available event.
Please visit the relevant page(s) on this website to access more information relating to the Terms & Conditions for the programmes, qualifications and events.
For applications, please complete one of the following forms via the links listed below:
- LLF TSA Online Application Form – for all events except ITT, National Qualifications and SLE applications.
- National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML) Application Form
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL) Application Form
- National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH) Application Form
- School Direct & Initial Teacher Training - via the UCAS website.
- School-to-School Support Online Request Form – for all school improvement related requests.
- Specialist Leaders of Education Application & Reference Form - the application window is now CLOSED.
- Local Leader of Education Application Form - the application window is now CLOSED.
Application forms and request forms should be completed online or sent by e-mail, fax or post to:
LLF Events Office, St Hugh’s School, Bushfield Road, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire DN16 1NB
Telephone: 01724 824960 Facsimile: 01724 747249
We look forward to welcoming you to our events and to supporting your school with its future development and improvement.
Headteacher, St Hugh’s School (A National Teaching School) & Chair, Leading Learning Forward TSA
Page updated: 19 October 2018