Learn with Us
I am delighted to share with you the work and learning programmes of Leading Learning Forward TSA.
In this section of the website, you will find details of the six themed programmes being offered by LLF TSA led by St Hugh’s School, which is a National Teaching School.
St Hugh's works in association with Learners First as the designated Department for Education (DfE) and National College for Teaching & Leadership (NCTL) regional licensed provider and with over eighty other partner and associate organisations.
This work can be categorised into three main areas:
which is the more recent version of the Big 6 described below.
As well as offering training and support for their own alliance, teaching schools identify and co-ordinate expertise from their alliance, using the best leaders and teachers to:
1. Play a greater role in training new entrants to the profession (Initial Teacher Training)
2. Lead peer-to-peer professional and leadership development (Professional Development)
3. Identify and develop leadership potential (Leadership Development)
4. Provide support for other schools (Professional Support)
6. Undertake Research and Development