National Professional Qualifications (NPQ)
NPQ Application Window Open Now!
Following confirmation from the DfE, Leading Learning Forward TSA with The Humber Teaching School are delighted to announce that they have been successfully accredited as providers for the recently updated National Professional Qualifications (NPQs).
LLF TSA with The Humber Teaching School is pleased to offer:
- National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH)
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
- National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML)
Our Teaching School partner, Learners First and other nationally accredited providers, will also be offering and delivering:
Further details about the new NPQEL programme and application process are available from Learners First.
These qualifications are exciting additions to the Professional Learning portfolio of leadership programmes and qualifications of both Teaching Schools. These qualification programmes will challenge and inspire current and future leaders at all levels in schools and academies across North and North East Lincolnshire, Kingston-upon Hull and beyond.
How to Apply
Read and download our current NPQ information leaflets below:
- National Professional Qualifications (2019-20)
NPQ Information Leaflets
Download and read individual (PDF) information leaflet copies relating to each qualification via the links below:
- National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML: 2019-20)
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL: 2019-20)
- National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH: 2019-20)
NPQ Delivery Plan with Assessment Dates
Key Policies, Notices & Protocols
NPQ policies, notices and protocols (in PDF format) for 2019-20 can be read and downloaded via the links below are as follows:
- National Professional Qualifications (NPQ) Privacy Notice
- NPQ Academic Misconduct Policy and Procedures
- NPQ Attendance and Absence Protocol
- NPQ Charging Policy
- NPQ Complaints Policy and Procedures
- NPQ Malpractice and Maladministration Policy
- NPQ Venue Selection and Evaluation Protocol
- NPQ Quality Assurance Protocol
Current NPQ application forms for 2019-20 (Word document) are available via the links below:
The application window for NPQML, NPQSL and NPQH courses, starting in January 2020, is OPEN now! Completed application forms should be sent by e-mail to: LLFevents@northlincs.gov.uk
DfE Scholarship Funding - Available Now!
100% scholarship funding from the DfE is available for course applicants, starting before 31 March 2020, whose schools are in Local Authority areas of need which have been identified by the Department for Education. Please visit the NPQ Scholarship Funding 2019-20 page on this website for more information and to check your eligibility.
Eligibility for DfE Scholarship Funding
Applicants from schools, academies and colleges in Hull, North and North East Lincolnshire should be eligible for this funding. We will apply on your behalf as soon as we receive your completed application form. Therefore, early application to us is advised. Scholarship funding, where successful, will be paid direct to the NPQ Provider (not to your school) to cover your course and assessment costs.
If you have any queries about the 2019-20 NPQ programme or wish to register interest for future participation in the NPQ programme, please contact Catherine Thompson in the LLF TSA office:
LLF TSA Office
- Telephone: 01724 842960
- E-mail: LLFevents@northlincs.gov.uk
The Humber Teaching School
- Telephone: 01472 582557
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Updated: 25 October 2019