National Professional Qualifications (NPQ)
NPQ Application Windows Open Again in February!
Following recent confirmation from the DfE, Leading Learning Forward TSA with The Humber Teaching School are delighted to announce that they have been successfully accredited as providers for the revised and updated National Professional Qualifications (NPQs).
From 1st February 2018, LLF TSA with The Humber Teaching School will be offering, ready for delivery in September 2018:
- National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH)
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
- National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML)
Our Teaching School partner, Learners First and other nationally accredited providers, will also be offering and delivering:
Further details about the new NPQEL programme and application process are available from Learners First.
These qualifications are exciting additions to the Professional Learning portfolio of leadership programmes and qualifications of both Teaching Schools. These qualification programmes will challenge and inspire current and future leaders at all levels in schools and academies across North and North East Lincolnshire and beyond.
How to Apply
Read our current NPQ information leaflets, which will be updated and re-published at the beginning of February for applications to start in September 2018:
Current NPQ application forms 2017-18 (in MS Word format) are available via the links below:
- NPQML application form 2017-18: to be updated shortly for 2018-19 applications.
- NPQSL application form 2017-18: to be updated shortly for 2018-19 applications
Applications for the 2018-19 NPQH programme with LLF TSA and The Humber Teaching School will open on 1st February 2018 ready to start in September 2018. NPQ Application Forms 2018-19 (in MS Word format) will be available via the links below ready for submission from 1st February 2018 (available to download from January 2018):
- NPQML application form 2018 - to start in September 2018 (download from January 2018)
- NPQSL application form 2018 - to start in September 2018 (download from January 2018)
- NPQH application form 2018 - to start in September 2018 (download from January 2018)
Completed application forms, whether for 2017-18 or 2018-19, should be sent by e-mail to: LLFevents@northlincs.gov.uk
If you have any queries regarding the 2017-18 NPQ programme or wish to register interest in the 2018-19 programme, please contact Catherine Thompson in the LLF TSA office or Gemma Wesley in The Humber Teaching School office:
LLF TSA Office
- Telephone: 01724 842960
- E-mail: LLFevents@northlincs.gov.uk
The Humber Teaching School
- Telephone: 01472 582557
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Updated: 9 January 2018