National Professional Qualifications (NPQ)
NPQ Application Window Open Now!
Following confirmation from the DfE, Leading Learning Forward TSA with The Humber Teaching School are delighted to announce that they have been successfully accredited as providers for the revised and updated National Professional Qualifications (NPQs).
LLF TSA with The Humber Teaching School is pleased to offer:
- National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH)
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
- National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML)
Our Teaching School partner, Learners First and other nationally accredited providers, will also be offering and delivering:
Further details about the new NPQEL programme and application process are available from Learners First.
These qualifications are exciting additions to the Professional Learning portfolio of leadership programmes and qualifications of both Teaching Schools. These qualification programmes will challenge and inspire current and future leaders at all levels in schools and academies across North and North East Lincolnshire and beyond.
How to Apply
Read and download our current NPQ information leaflets below:
- National Professional Qualifications (2019-20)
NPQ Information Leaflets
Download and read individual (PDF) information leaflet copies relating to each qualification via the links below:
- National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML; 2019-20)
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL; 2019-20)
- National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH; 2019-20)
NPQ Delivery Plan with Assessment Dates
Policies, Notices & Protocols
Current NPQ policies, notices and protocols (in PDF format) which can be read and downloaded via the links below are as follows:
- National Professional Qualifications (NPQ) Privacy Notice (April 2019)
- NPQ Assessment: Academic Misconduct Policy & Procedures (July 2018)
- NPQ Attendance and Absence Protocol (updated August 2018)
- NPQ Charging Policy (applicable from 1st April 2019)
- NPQ Complaints Policy and Procedures (updated March 2019)
- NPQ Malpractice and Maladministration Policy & Procedures (October 2018)
Current NPQ application forms for 2019-20 (Word document) are available via the links below:
The application window for all NPQ qualifications is open NOW.
The application window for NPQML, NPQSL and NPQH courses, starting in September 2019, closes on Friday 30 August 2019.
Completed application forms should be sent by e-mail to: LLFevents@northlincs.gov.uk
If you have any queries about the 2019-20 NPQ programme or wish to register interest for future participation in the NPQ programme, please contact Catherine Thompson in the LLF TSA office:
LLF TSA Office
- Telephone: 01724 842960
- E-mail: LLFevents@northlincs.gov.uk
The Humber Teaching School
- Telephone: 01472 582557
- E-mail: email@example.com
Page Updated: 7 April 2019