Leading Learning Forward Education Partnership consists of over one hundred partner and associate organisations from across North and North East Lincolnshire and beyond, working in close association with Healing School and KYRA Research School and the DRET Teaching School Hub.
Partnership work across North Lincolnshire is supported by three key Higher Education Institution (HEI) Strategic Partners, namely Bishop Grosseteste University, Hull University & York St John University especially in delivering Initial Teacher Training.
Prior to becoming an Education Partnership, St Hugh's School led a Teaching School Alliance which was formed in September 2013, following a successful application to the Department for Education and the National College for Teaching & Leadership. The TSA celebrated its launch at a lunchtime event on 29 November 2013. This website went live on 13 January 2014 and the first series of Professional Learning events began in January 2014. LLF TSA with The Humber Teaching School was awarded NPQ Provider status by the Department for Education (DfE) in October 2017.
Leading Learning Forward Education Partnership will work with Healing School, KYRA Research School and DRET Teaching School Hub as well as with other key strategic partners to deliver significant improvements in teaching, learning and leadership across schools, colleges and academies in North and North East Lincolnshire.
LLF Education Partnership, in association with its key strategic partners, will impact positively on the school improvement priorities of partner and associated schools, colleges and academies, by providing inspirational leadership and support for:
- Initial Teaching Training (ITT): the recruitment, induction, training, assessment & employment of trainees seeking to enter the teaching profession;
- Professional Learning (PL): the planning, co-ordination, delivery, assessment and evaluation of continuing professional development for teachers, teaching assistants, school staff, leaders and governors;
We will achieve success by:
Leading professional learning and development through
- Excellent school-based initial teacher training and support
- Excellent newly qualified teacher induction and support
- Excellent training, coaching and mentoring for leaders, teachers and support staff
Educating and engaging teachers, support staff and leaders through
- Targeted marketing and promotion of learning opportunities
- Joint-observation and development of excellent school practice within and beyond the classroom
- Effective use of joint-observation, coaching, mentoring, practice and reflection
Achieving excellent levels of progress and attainment through
- Provision of support and resources to drive school improvement
- Opportunities for developing teaching and leadership experience
- Collaboration and sharing of expertise within and beyond the classroom
Delivering inspirational and sustainable training and support through
- Appropriately experienced and qualified leadership
- Impactful evidence-based research and development
The Education Partnership values: aspiration – achievement – collaboration – education - excellence – experience - expertise -innovation – impact - inspiration – leadership – learning – support - talent – teaching - trust
The vision for the Education Partnership is driven by the motto: Inspiring Achievement
Page updated: 1st September 2021