National Professional Qualifications (NPQ)
THE APPLICATION WINDOWS HAVE CLOSED. THE NEWLY REFORMED NPQ PROGRAMME IN NORTH AND NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE IS BEING OFFERED BY DRET TEACHING SCHOOL HUB IN ASSOCIATION WITH AMBITION INSTITUTE FROM NOVEMBER 2021.
New NPQ Programmes (from November 2021)
From 1st September 2021, the NPQ programmes detailed below are changing. Local information about the new NPQ programmes can be found on the DRET Teaching School Hub website. If you want to find out more general information about the new NPQ programmes now, please visit the websites of GOV.UK and Ambition Institute.
Current NPQ Programmes for Assessment (September 2021 to August 2022)
Healing School with Leading Learning Forward Education Partnership has been successfully accredited as providers for the following National Professional Qualifications (NPQs):
- National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH) - GOV.UK
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL) - GOV.UK
- National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML) - GOV.UK
Other nationally accredited providers, are delivering:
These qualifications are exciting additions to the Professional Learning portfolio of leadership programmes and qualifications of both Teaching Schools. These qualification programmes will challenge and inspire current and future leaders at all levels in schools and academies across North and North East Lincolnshire, Kingston-upon Hull and beyond.
NPQ Delivery Plan with Assessment Dates
Key Policies, Notices & Protocols
The current NPQ policies, notices and protocols (in PDF format) can be read and downloaded via the links below are as follows:
- National Professional Qualifications (NPQ) Privacy Notice
- NPQ Academic Misconduct Policy and Procedures
- NPQ Assessment Agreement Form
- NPQ Attendance and Absence Protocol
- NPQ Charging Policy
- NPQ Complaints Policy and Procedures
- NPQ Malpractice and Maladministration Policy
- NPQ Payment, Deferral and Withdrawal Policy
- NPQ Venue Selection, Approval & Evaluation Protocol
- NPQ Quality Assurance Protocol
NPQ Assessment Enquiries
If you have any queries about the NPQ assessment programme, please contact Joanne Holmes in the LLF Events Office.
Page updated: 31st August 2021