Learn with Us
I am delighted to share with you the professional learning programmes of Leading Learning Forward TSA. In this section of the website, you will find details of the six themes being offered by LLF TSA led by St Hugh’s School, which is a National Teaching School.
St Hugh's works in association with The Humber Teaching School and with over one hundred other partner and associate organisations.
This work can be categorised into three main areas:
As well as offering training and support for their own alliance, teaching schools identify and co-ordinate expertise from their alliance, using the best leaders and teachers to:
- Play a greater role in training new entrants to the profession (Initial Teacher Training)
- Lead peer-to-peer professional and leadership development (Professional Development)
- Identify and develop leadership potential (Leadership Development)
- Provide support for other schools (Professional Support)
- Undertake Research and Development
Page updated: 1 June 2021